Thursday, 26 May 2011

DEATH to the screen!

We had also decided early on that we wanted to screen to have a representation of death on it too. So Sarah and I went about distressing the screens hole section. We began by roughing up the material that we had left dangling; which turned out to be harder then expected but this some frantic snipping with a pair of scissors Sarah soon got the job done, I proceeded to apply black paint roughly around the hole to hopefully achieve the effect of 'death' penetrating the screen. once the paint was dry more french polish was applied to some of the surrounding frame and running down the legs. The effect was most horrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment